'Your feet are the FOUNDATION for your posture'
- Heel pain when you get out of bed in the morning?
- Can’t be bothered walking the Strand because your feet are aching from working all day?
- Shin splints when running up Castle Hill?
- Knee pain stopping you from going on that overseas adventure?
You are not the only one! Foot pain, ankle pain and lower limb pain is quite common and when left untreated can contribute to broader issues such as inability to exercise, weight-gain, feeling over-tired and unhappy, as well as other medical problems.
Remember: Active FEET > Active BODY > Active LIFE
* PLEASE NOTE - Foundation Podiatry is a Biomechanical / Musculoskeletal Pain & Injury focused clinic. We DO NOT provide General Podiatry Treatment (nail, corn, ingrown toenail, plantar wart, diabetic foot care).
Solely providing Biomechanical/ Musculoskeletal Podiatry, our Podiatrists deal with foot, ankle and lower limb pain and injury with every patient, every day. Heel pain is the most common condition we treat, closely followed by achilles tendinopathy. We understand the intricacies of forefoot pain, effectively treat midfoot arthritis and ankle pain, but also shin splints, calf pain, knee, hip and postural issues. Most importantly our experienced Podiatrists understand the psycho-social impact pain can have on your general wellbeing.
If required, early Podiatry treatment can improve children’s strength and coordination and reduce the likelihood of foot and lower limb problems occurring in adulthood. Heel pain in children is a common condition we love treating. Also addressing issues with walking such as tip-toe walking, pigeon toe gait or frequent tripping and clumsiness. Here at Foundation Podiatry, we take pride in the results seen with appropriate intervention at the right time leading to healthy results for children later in life.