*PLEASE NOTE - Foundation Podiatry is a Biomechanical / Musculoskeletal Pain & Injury focused clinic. We DO NOT provide General Podiatry treatment (nail, corn, ingrown toenail, plantar warts, Diabetic foot care).
Phone: 07 4775 1760
If you cannot find an appointment time that works for you - please call our clinic as we can often juggle things to make it work...
NO REFERRAL necessary to see a Podiatrist! We can also refer for bulk-billing X-rays and Ultrasound imaging!
- Firstly, you do not need a referral to see a Podiatrist!
- Payment is due at time of appointment
- On-the-spot private health fund claims through TYRO
- Cash, cheque, Eftpos, Mastercard and VISA accepted
- Department of Veteran Affairs Gold and White Card, WorkCover and CRS are accepted but require a referral from your doctor
- Medicare rebates are available for people with ‘chronic’ conditions who are managed by their doctor under an ‘Enhanced Primary Care’ (EPC) plan. A specific referral from your doctor is required.
- We welcome your call for any inquiries regarding our fees.
You can find us between the big chimney stack and the Precinct. There is a carpark with plenty of spaces available.