Contact Foundation Podiatry - Townville Podiatry Clinic
*PLEASE NOTE - WE DO NOT PROVIDE GENERAL PODIATRY TREATMENT (nail, corn, callous, ingrown toenail, plantar wart, diabetic foot checks). Foundation Podiatry is a Biomechanical / Musculoskeletal pain and injury clinic.
Phone: 07 4775 1760
If you cannot find an appointment time that works for you - please call our clinic as we can often juggle things to make it work...
NO REFERRAL necessary to see a Podiatrist! We can also refer for bulk-billing X-rays and Ultrasound imaging!
Foundation Podiatry - A Podiatrist near me
Are you looking for a Podiatrist near you? You can find us at:
Payment Conditions - Foundation Podiatry
- Firstly, you do not need a referral to see a Podiatrist!
- Payment is due at time of appointment
- On-the-spot private health fund claims through TYRO
- Cash, cheque, Eftpos, Mastercard and VISA accepted
- Department of Veteran Affairs Gold and White Card, WorkCover and CRS are accepted but require a referral from your doctor
- Medicare rebates are available for people with ‘chronic’ conditions who are managed by their doctor under an ‘Enhanced Primary Care’ (EPC) plan. A specific referral from your doctor is required.
- We welcome your call for any enquiries regarding our fees.
Parking at Foundation Podiatry
You can find us between the big chimney stack and the Precinct. There is a carpark with plenty of spaces available.
The Townsville Podiatry Clinic difference
At Foundation Podiatry we utilise a wide range of hands-on treatment options such as Shockwave therapy, Medical Laser therapy, Medical Acupuncture, gait re-education, joint mobilisation, mobility, balance & strength exercises. Read more about our services and what we do.
Are you looking for a Biomechanical Podiatrist near me? Our Podiatrists have 45+ years’ combined experience in dealing with complex foot pain, ankle pain and lower limb complaints. Contact Foundation Podiatry, your locally owned and operated Townsville Podiatry centre.