Contact Foundation Podiatry - Townville Podiatry Clinic
*PLEASE NOTE - Foundation Podiatry is a Biomechanical / Musculoskeletal Pain & Injury focused clinic. We DO NOT provide General Podiatry treatment (nail, corn, ingrown toenail, plantar warts, Diabetic foot care).
Phone: 07 4775 1760
If you cannot find an appointment time that works for you - please call our clinic as we can often juggle things to make it work...
NO REFERRAL necessary to see a Podiatrist! We can also refer for bulk-billing X-rays and Ultrasound imaging!
Foundation Podiatry - A Podiatrist near me
Are you looking for a Podiatrist near you? You can find us at:
Payment Conditions - Foundation Podiatry
- Firstly, you do not need a referral to see a Podiatrist!
- Payment is due at time of appointment
- On-the-spot private health fund claims through TYRO
- Cash, cheque, Eftpos, Mastercard and VISA accepted
- Department of Veteran Affairs Gold and White Card, WorkCover and CRS are accepted but require a referral from your doctor
- Medicare rebates are available for people with ‘chronic’ conditions who are managed by their doctor under an ‘Enhanced Primary Care’ (EPC) plan. A specific referral from your doctor is required.
- We welcome your call for any enquiries regarding our fees.
Parking at Foundation Podiatry
You can find us between the big chimney stack and the Precinct. There is a carpark with plenty of spaces available.
The Townsville Podiatry Clinic difference
At Foundation Podiatry we utilise a wide range of hands-on treatment options such as Shockwave therapy, Low Level Laser therapy, Medical Acupuncture, gait re-education, joint mobilisation, mobility, balance & strength exercises. Read more about our services and what we do.
Are you looking for a podiatrist near me? Our Podiatrists each have over 16 years’ experience in dealing with complex foot pain, ankle pain and lower limb complaints. Contact Foundation Podiatry, your locally owned and operated Townsville Podiatry centre.